Friends of Marlpit Lane Bowling Green are opening for play on Saturday 28th March.
This will be an Open day with free putting and bowling with a few nibbles – weather permitting.
Do you want to improve your English and learn about living in the UK?
If you have been in the UK for less than 10 years and are a Non-European national then you can join the course for FREE.
There is an OPEN DAY on Tuesday 13th Jan 2015 from 10am to 1pm at the Asian Resource Centre of Croydon, 30 Union Road, Croydon, CR0 2XU.
· You must have been legally resident in UK for less than TEN years.
· You must not hold British or EU nationalities/passports.
· Passports are checked to see eligibility
The course will run in 3 sessions a week (each session is 2.5 hrs) for 10 weeks. The course will run from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon.
· 2 Sessions are run by qualified ESOL tutors. Women must study for accredited ESOL qualifications.
· 1 session is about integration. This helps women learn about what it is like living in UK.
If you think this course is for you are asked to bring your passports along to the open day for verification.
Alternatively you can fill out this questionnaire online before attending this event: