This is the latest edition of the Sanderstead local policing team’s newsletter.
Here’s the newsletter covering the ward of Coulsdon East, keeping people in the ward up to date with policing matters in the area.
Why not sign up to receive these newsletters and important updates direct to your inbox? Just email the address below and ask to be added.
Here’s the latest newsletter from the local policing team for Purley.
Why not sign up to get these direct to your inbox by emailing the local SNT?
Email – Purley.email@example.com
Here’s the monthly SNT newsletter, covering Selsdon and Ballards.
Why not sign up to receive these monthly newsletters and other updates direct to your inbox? Just email the SNT on the address below to be added to the circulation list.
Email – Selsdon.Ballards.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – 020 8721 2464
Twitter: Now at @MPSSelsdon
There is no need to wait to view these monthly newsletters from your local policing team on our website. Just email the SNT, on the email address below, to ask to be added to the circulation list. You’ll receive not only the monthly newsletter but occasional important updates.
Fieldway Safer Neighbourhood Team
Email – NewAddington.Fieldway.email@example.com
Tel – 020 8649 1401
Twitter – @MPSFieldway
The Secretary of State appointed Planning Inspector, following the examination hearings, is inviting comments on the main modifications to the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review (Proposed Submission) and the Detailed Policies and Proposals (Proposed Submission).
Main Modifications are changes which the Inspector considers are necessary to make the plan sound for adoption. Main Modifications are proposed without prejudice to the Inspector’s final conclusions in the Inspector’s Report, which will take account of all representations submitted in response to this consultation.
This is not an opportunity to raise matters relating to other parts of the submitted Local Plans. The Inspector will only consider representations from this consultation which relate to the Main Modifications.
You can make a representation between 29 August and 10 October 2017, inclusive by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the representation form (which will be made available at libraries) and emailing it to email@example.com or posting it to Spatial Planning Service, 6th Floor Zone B, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA.
To be duly made, the comments must:
- Be received by the Council between 29 August and 10 October 2017 (inclusive);
- Include a name and either an e-mail or postal address, all of which must be legible;
- Not contain offensive or derogatory language; and
- Be related only to the Main Modifications to the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review (Proposed Submission) or the Main Modifications to the Detailed Policies and Proposals (Proposed Submission).
Consultation on the Main Modifications will take place from 29 August to 10 October 2017, inclusive. Any representations received before 29 August or after 10 October 2017 will not be accepted by the Council as duly made and will not be considered by the independent Planning Inspector.
How to Make a Representation
You are invited to make representations to the Main Modifications to the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review and the Croydon Local Plan: Detailed Policies and Proposals. The representation form and guidance may be viewed at:
- The borough’s libraries (during normal opening hours)
- Bernard Weatherill House (Access Croydon), Mint Walk, Croydon. 8:30am-4:45pm (Monday to Friday)
- By downloading from the Council’s website: www.croydon.gov.uk/localplanone and www.croydon.gov.uk/localplantwo
- Alternative formats of the document are available on request at LDF@croydon.gov.uk or 020 8726 6000 or 020 8407 1385.
Any representations received before 29 August or after 10 October 2017 will not be accepted by the Council as duly made and will not be considered by the independent Planning Inspector.
Croydon Council will acknowledge receipt of your representation(s) as soon as possible. Please note that representations are not confidential, including your name and organisation and will be made publicly available. The addresses and contact details of representations from individuals will not be published on the website or any other public place. You are advised to keep a copy of the representation(s) you submit.
For enquiries or further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8407 1385.
You can respond to the consultation by letter:
Spatial Planning Service
6th Floor, Zone B
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk