The Secretary of State appointed Planning Inspector, following the examination hearings, is inviting comments on the main modifications to the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review (Proposed Submission) and the Detailed Policies and Proposals (Proposed Submission).
Main Modifications are changes which the Inspector considers are necessary to make the plan sound for adoption. Main Modifications are proposed without prejudice to the Inspector’s final conclusions in the Inspector’s Report, which will take account of all representations submitted in response to this consultation.
This is not an opportunity to raise matters relating to other parts of the submitted Local Plans. The Inspector will only consider representations from this consultation which relate to the Main Modifications.
You can make a representation between 29 August and 10 October 2017, inclusive by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Completing the representation form (which will be made available at libraries) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting it to Spatial Planning Service, 6th Floor Zone B, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA.
To be duly made, the comments must:
- Be received by the Council between 29 August and 10 October 2017 (inclusive);
- Include a name and either an e-mail or postal address, all of which must be legible;
- Not contain offensive or derogatory language; and
- Be related only to the Main Modifications to the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review (Proposed Submission) or the Main Modifications to the Detailed Policies and Proposals (Proposed Submission).
Consultation on the Main Modifications will take place from 29 August to 10 October 2017, inclusive. Any representations received before 29 August or after 10 October 2017 will not be accepted by the Council as duly made and will not be considered by the independent Planning Inspector.
How to Make a Representation
You are invited to make representations to the Main Modifications to the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review and the Croydon Local Plan: Detailed Policies and Proposals. The representation form and guidance may be viewed at:
Any representations received before 29 August or after 10 October 2017 will not be accepted by the Council as duly made and will not be considered by the independent Planning Inspector.
Croydon Council will acknowledge receipt of your representation(s) as soon as possible. Please note that representations are not confidential, including your name and organisation and will be made publicly available. The addresses and contact details of representations from individuals will not be published on the website or any other public place. You are advised to keep a copy of the representation(s) you submit.
For enquiries or further information: email email@example.com or call us on 020 8407 1385.
You can respond to the consultation by letter:
Spatial Planning Service
6th Floor, Zone B
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk