Katie Edland, senior communications and engagement officer for Croydon Council, writes:
“Your creative thinking could help to energise, rejuvenate and unleash undiscovered potential in Croydon as part of the ongoing regeneration in the borough. This could be anything from events to lighting, facilities to marketing – anything with culture at its heart that could be delivered within the next two years.
To find out more and to enter an idea please visit: www.croydon.gov.uk/goodeveningcroydon
We’re keen to invest in and support the best ideas to make them happen, so if you have an idea, we want to hear it!
Please pass this information on to anyone in your groups who may be interested.”
To enter your idea:
- You must be a Croydon based organisation with a proposal which has arts and culture at its centre.
- Complete the online form to tell explain your idea (in no more than 500 words) including when and where it would take place. Please include what positive impact it would have on Croydon’s night-time economy.
- Include an outline of the costs (must be within the range of £5-£50k) including any potential for generating income.
- Send any photos/images to support your idea to Karen.email@example.com
- And submit it all by 12 midnight Sunday 7 May 2017.
After the closing date, a specialist panel will select a shortlist of no more than five ideas. The successful organisations will each receive support to further develop their proposals in terms of practicalities, timings, costs and funding.
The final panel will meet during the summer to give the green light to some or all of the developed ideas.
If you would like any further information please email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8726 6000 ext 62690.