The Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review is out to consultation from 6 November to 18 December 2015 inclusive.
There will be six drop-in events which are open to all residents.
- Tuesday 17 November- 3.30pm – 8pm at New Addington Community Centre, New Addington CR0 0JB (on Addington)
- Wednesday 25 November- 4.30pm – 8pm at St John’s Community Hall,Upper Selsdon Road, Selsdon CR2 8DD, (covering Sanderstead, Selsdon and Shirley)
- Saturday 28 November- 10am – 2pm Community Space, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1AE (on all of Croydon)
- Wednesday 2 December- 3.30pm – 8pm Christ Church Methodist Church Hall, 114 Lower Addiscombe Road, Addiscombe CR0 6AD,(on Croydon Opportunity Area, Broad Green & Selhurst, Waddon, South Croydon and Addiscombe)
- Tuesday 8 December- 3.30pm – 8pm Purley Baptist Church, Banstead Road, Purley CR8 3EA, (on Purley, Coulsdon and Kenley & Old Coulsdon)
- Wednesday 9 December- 4pm – 8pm at South Norwood Methodist Church, Suffolk Road, South Norwood SE25 6EG, (on Norbury, Thornton Heath, South Norwood & Woodside and Crystal Palace & Upper Norwood).
Where to access the consultation documents
- The documents can be downloaded below.
- A reference copy will be available at Croydon Libraries and at Access Croydon, Bernard Weatherill House, 9am – 4pm during the Consultation period.
Details, including how to access the documents and make representations, can be found on: