Get on board Croydon Council’s one-stop housing information service on wheels. The bus will be touring council housing estates around the borough, providing a wide range of housing advice, information and support.
Catch it at the next stop…
When: Tuesday, 25 August 2015
Time: 2 – 7 pm
Where: Shirley Community Centre, Shrublands Avenue, Croydon CR0 8JA
Staff on board will be offering advice and information about:
- housing services – repairs, income, caretaking, tenancy, neighbourhood services, anti-social behaviour, leaseholder services
- housing options to help you move
- universal credit and other welfare benefits, managing debt and budgeting
- help with getting back into work or training
- help to get online or learn basic IT skills
- opportunities to get involved to help improve housing services.
A variety of other teams and agencies may also be on hand to provide advice and information about their services.
The housing information bus is fully wheelchair accessible.
To find out about future times and locations check out the website: https://www.croydon.gov.uk/housing/housing-information-bus call 020 8726 6100 or email: email@example.com